Snappy is a NUT. Seriously, all the lights are on -- but nobodies home. Which is probably why we get along so well..
Anywho... We generally watch most of the same shows. Although, he likes to tell folks I 'force him' to watch Des.perate Hou.sewives.
::side eye::
Please.
If I'm not around trust and believe he ain't missing it! lol
So, last night we watched that ratchet @ss Basket.Ball W.ives.
#T.witter was in an uproar! I stayed laughing at the commentary from #TEAMTAMI.
"It's going to be called Tami's BITCH!" Hilarity.
Too lazy to switch channels, we ended up watching the new show on VH.1 -- 'Single.Ladies'. More foolywang...
But, the highlight of my evening is when I'm hollering at Stacey.Dash for sleeping with her ex after the fool told her 'he wasn't in love with her anymore'. What?! Where they do THAT at?? You sleep with him after he's been with you five years and doesn't marry you, but he gets engaged in three months?!
So, I'm carrying on #talmbout "why in the world would she do that?! Why would she sleep with him?!"
Snappy says "because he's light skinned"
#DEAD.
BWAHAHAHA!! I must have laughed about 15 minutes, ya'll. Snappy is a fool! Did I mention Snappy is milk chocolate brown? I can't with him.
Did ya'll see that ratchet show?


5 comments:
I watched about 10 minutes and had to turn that mess off. I knew we were in for some foolery when I saw Stacy and Lisa were in it. Ummm, #1 those broads are old as hell and #2 they can't act!
Pity because I would have otherwise been totally into a show about single women in Atlanta.
#stacylittlejohnfail
I watched until the first commerical came on then it was just background noise. I remember seeing twitter blowing up when Stacy Dash's character slept with dude. She could not have been that desperate because she turned right around and slept with someone else.
@Musings - I was THIS close to turning it off until Stacey Dash realized her ex was Lauren London's fiance..Whaaaaaaat! lol
@Southern- that part had me floored! Maybe I'll watch next week..maybe
I didn't even know single ladies was a show until twitter was... atwitter w/updates. I never watch any of those shows. I try not to care that much about the love lives of my friends, let alone some crazy strangers!
@Jameil- truth.com lol
Post a Comment