About ShaBoogie

Friday, May 20, 2011

Something stinky this way comes..

So...

For about two weeks or so, in a certain corner of our bedroom I would get a whiff of a dirty diaper smell. It wasn't pungent enough for me to think there was a dirty diaper hidden amongst the papers and random things I kept on top of the stand.. but strong enough to make me think 'WTF?' every time I was over there.

Today, I'd finally had enough wondering and started snooping.

What do I find tucked into a gift bag that I was using to sort some bills I needed to go through? A dirty muthaf*kin diaper!! Only Snappy could be responsible for this fuckery ::side eye:: Only my husband would put a dirty diaper in a gift bag with bills, THINKING it was trash!

Number 1) someone knows dirty diapers either A) go immediately into a plastic bag and outside OR B) in a plastic bag in the trash in our bathroom until it can be disposed outside.

Like, really dude?! REALLY?!

*sigh* Let this be a lesson to you single ladies.. guard your pearls!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Stop! Just stop! I can't breathe. A dirty diaper inside a gift bag, on top of a stand, in your bedroom??? Men are just plain retarded sometimes!

Jameil said...

Well... maybe you should stop using gift bags to sort your bills!!! LOLOL Poor Snappy. I bet he didn't even do it.

ShaBoogiesince1982 said...

@Mrstdj - You won't believe the places I find things.. #men, lol

@Jameil - Sure! Take his side! Hmph...

Trish said...

WTH?! I would have been so pissed about this. These type of situations makes me feel like maybe I don't need to be married yet, I don't know that I could just let it go, lol!!

Tarsha! said...

This made me howl! #men

ShaBoogiesince1982 said...

Trish - clutch your pearls! Wait on it..LOL

Tarsha - Can you believe Jameil stuck up for that foolywang?! lol