About ShaBoogie

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something like Wordless Wednesday..

I just can't NOT write something, lol 
#DontJudgeMeFool

Anywho...
This is the world famous Fenway.Park. Home of the Red.Sox! 
If you don't know, you betta' ask somebody, hmph.. 
My job hosted our 'Employee Appreciation Day' here last week. 
It was beautious! 
Which leads me too...
Some of the most delicious, lip-smaking, @sskicking french toast and homefries I have ever tasted! Mmmmm, baby! 
Seriously. 
I don't even LIKE french toast. 
But, I was hungry.. 
so I had some. 
And sweet baby Jesus, I'm glad I did! 
It was THAT good.

#thatisall

7 comments:

K. Rock said...

French toast is one of my MOST favorite things to eat. I could eat it every morning for breakfast. So for you to say you dont even like it is unheard of to me!

Trish said...

I love french toast but not everyone knows how to make it!! Looking at that picture just made me hungry, good thing lunch is three minutes away!

Jameil said...

I'm not a huge french toast fan but sometimes it hits the spot! This a.m. I looked at this post on an empty stomach & that joint growled at the screen! Just rude.

ShaBoogiesince1982 said...

@k.Rock - I've just never had 'amazing' french toast! I'm more of a meats and potato's type of gal anyway..

@Trish- The french toast was slamming! But, unless I'm starved again and I don't have other options, I won't be eating it anytime soon..lol

@Jameil - I prefer a breakfast that includes turkey bacon/sausage, homemade corned beef hash, home fries, huevos rancheros...

Jameil said...

No turkey bacon! Down w/turkey bacon!!! I don't like the way hash looks. But I love grits, eggs, bacon or sausage. LOVE huevos rancheros & eggs benedict. Just about anything you do to an egg can't be wrong.

Eyes On The Prize (eyesOTP) said...

Ok that's it!

French Toast is on the menu tomorrow morning! That pic got me feenin'. Damn u!

:)

Tarsha! said...

A good meal WILL have you calling on jesus! I too perfer savory breakfast over sweet...sometimes