My blogging gets a big fat F. Re-darn-diculous. I'm mad more busy at work. For real, doh'.
I am currently recruiting to replace MY boss (weird.. I know...) A director in Finance, Executive Assistant's for TWO SVP's, two software developers and a partridge in a pear tree. Oh.. those are just my top priorities, I have about 10 other jobs on my radar...
#JesusBeAFence
#Tearsofaclown
#slowdownyoukillinme
So, last night after I nearly have a breakdown from interviewing my potential future boss, phone screening possible assistants and running down 4 flights of stairs thinking my building was going to crumble down around me, after feeling the aftershock of the earth.quake in VA.. I go home looking for some TLC and a little sensitivity from my huuuuuusban' (trademark: Jameil...lol) What do I get? Him sassin' me because he thinks my lip is pokin' out because I don't want to cook dinner!
{blank stare}
Dude.. I felt my office building move. I have most of the senior leaders at my job breathing down my neck about hiring someone for them and you think I'm stressed out about cooking dinner?!
Boo. Boybye.com
So we have a little talk about sensitivity.
Him: I don't know how to be sensitive.
Well, lets take a crash course!
When I say " Baaaaabe, I'm tired! I had a rough day!" You say: " Awe, honey..I'm sorry to hear that *insert back/foot rub here* What can I do to make it better?"
See how that works?
Easy!
Let's see if my lesson last night stuck and how he makes out today...
3 comments:
Dang! I wish I you knew about some openings in my field!! Ummm... I kind of amused that years in you're just now having this "be sensitive!" "sensitive? what's that?" conversation. lol How has this never come up?? Why did this quake scare you so?? I was confused until notified it was a quake, then excited! I hope you get to hire 6 people in the next week! GODSPEED!!
Dudes always get an F for sensitivity. But it's never too late to school 'em. I hope he gets the message but if he doesn't...then school 'em again. See how this works?
Trying to school on dude on being more sensitive???
Woooooooo chile...good luck with that one! LOL
Might take you a minute but you'll get the point across. :)
Post a Comment