Sorry for the grainy image
I love, love, LOVE that Baby Boogie enjoys books. It just warms my heart, since I'm such a nerd bookworm. As a child you could always find me with my nose in a book. Baby.Sitters Club.. Trashy housewife erotica... lol. I read whatever I could get my hands on -- which explains why I'd read "Things. Fall.Apart", an assignment once I reached college, while I was still in elementary school.
Baby Boogie has books in every corner of the house, in the car, his diaper bag.. So, wherever he is, he has a book at his disposal. His favorite book right now is the big picture book above. It has words that coincide with the images and he lugs that book around the house like a safety blanket, lol.
My favorite moments are when I'm in the middle of reading a book to him and he snatches it from me and 'reads' it himself -- hilarious! The picture taken above was on Saturday morning and I needed just a little more shut eye.. so I laid out a little blanket and a few books to keep Baby Boogie busy. When I peeked at him a few minutes later I couldn't help but snap a picture of him, totally engrossed in his little books..

4 comments:
Awwww!!! Now my heart is all warm and fuzzified, too!!! :)))
Kids love books while they are kids. We just gotta make sure they continue to love them.
@Jameil - your heart can be all warm and fuzzified in person, when we visit! LOL
@ K.rock - noted! I'm going to do my darndest to make sure he stays reading..
Babysittters Club were my fave growing up. He'll definitely keep reading we started my niece at a young age & she loves to read now.
Post a Comment