Welp, let me tell you. Sh*t ain't been no crystal stair. Since I've had baby boogie, ohhhh.... 2plus years ago, I've been trying to get back to my pre baby size.
To date I've only lost 11 pounds.
Yay.. cue the chorus..uh huh... that's great and all, BUT I'm still a dress size too big.
So, I've decided I'm going to run the weight off.
I always see white folks running and looking so carefree..making it look so easy! So of course I though, I can do that!
Then I noticed a lot of my cool blogger friends run, like Jameil.. K.Rock..
Black girls run too!
I can BE one of them. In my cool N.ikes and spandex..
So, in my effort to be a cool running mom, I've Lord knows I've struggled and its only been THREE days!
But, I'm going to stick with it. Run my little heart out, melt this weight off and reach my goal of running a 5k in the fall.
Every step I take brings me just a bit closer to my dreams of being a MILF...
5 comments:
ROTFL @ She runs, eats fried food and drinks beer! Hilarious. You can do it! There's a BGR in your city! Check them out on facebook! Also who acts like losing 30 lbs. is no big deal??? It's hard to lose even 5!
Good for you! I keep saying I'm going to run ,and I will!!! Just got to start......
Yaaaay! Go Sha! Keep us updated.
Yaaaay! I'm a runner too! I ran my first half marathon on April 15. I'm also a member of Black Girls Run. You may want to try the Couch to 5k program. Everyone I know who tried that loved it!
Next time I come to Boston we have to go for a run and a beer!
Get. It. In!!!!! I started running using the couch 2 5k program...$3 app and I love it. You better go on and getcho fineR on!!!
Post a Comment